Perito Moreno Kayak
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Lived a unique experience. Get to know the Perito Moreno glacier, natural heritage from UNESCO, from a kayak, a different perspective. We assure you, it will be something you will remember forever.
The experience begins at the Perito Moreno Kayak Experience meeting point, located near the main parking lot, where our team will
will receive and inform you about the experience.
We welcome you to our base of operations, where you will dress and our expert kayak guides will inform you about everything related to safety and They will explain how to paddle among these amazing glacial waters. It is not required previous kayaking experience.
Once ready, we will kayak from Playa de los témpanos, paddling towards the front of the glacier, so that it impacts us completely, bringing us closer to about 600 meters away. We will stop to take unique pictures of this time, as we learn more about this fascinating place.
The activity has two reservation options with departures Monday, Wednesday, Fridays and Saturdays.
A) Full day – Start: 7 am* / Return 5pm approx.
Includes transfer from El Calafate + Lunch Box. Departures Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat.
March to May the pick up time is at 7:30 am
B) Half day: without transfer or lunch. Start: 10am. Departures Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat.
Both options include clothing.
- Pick up from the hotels in El Calafate (Only Full Day)
- Transfer to Los Glaciares National Park (Only Full Day)
- 1,5 hours kayaking
- Lunch Box, snacks and hot drinks (Only Full Day)
- Pictures of the activity.
- Equipment included: waterproof dry suit, thermal suit, boots, life jackets
- Entrance fee to Los Glaciares National Park (must be bought at the Entrance Gate)
- Maximum capacity: 20 pax
- Kayaking time: 1,5 hours (it might vary depending on the weather conditions)
- Minimum age required: 16 years old. People between 16 and 18 years old must be accompanied by their parents or legal tutor
- Cancelation policy: Tour guides may cancel the activity if the weather conditions are considered inadequate.